- By Edge Digital
- 2807 Views
- 0 Comments
WIN with Melvill and Moon
This competition is now closed. Good luck to everyone who entered.
Stand a chance to WIN a Melvill and Moon Cotton Canvas Cooler Bag to the value of R4 750.00!
Enter our competition to stand a chance to WIN this awesome Melvill and Moon Cotton Canvas Cooler Bag to the value of R4 750.00.
Don’t miss out. Competition closes on 6 December 2019.
Simply answer the question below and fill in your details to enter:
Question: Name one of the six endangered animals featured on the Devil’s Peak Conservation Lager bottles.
Terms and Conditions: The Boucher Legacy – Melvill and Moon competition
1) By entering the promotion/competition, entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions herein.
2) This promotion/competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, aged 18 years or older, but excludes the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of The Boucher Legacy and Melvill and Moon’s respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as immediate family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and entities.
3) Entrants should be in possession of identification that reflects their age and they should produce it before they can claim a prize and be declared as winners.
4) To win the Melvill and Moon Cotton Canvas Cooler Bag, participants must fill in the online entry form between 9am on 18 November 2019 and 3pm on 6 December 2019.
5) The prize consists of a Melvill and Moon Cotton Canvas Cooler Bag to the value of approximately R4 750.00.
6) This promotion/competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
7) The winners will be contacted via email or telephonically to arrange for the delivery of their prize.
8) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9) All prize winners indemnify The Boucher Legacy against any claim brought against same, or any of their affiliates, in the event of any personal injury or loss suffered as a result of the use of the prize.
10) The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
11) The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced by the public in submitting an entry to this promotion that they may experience through the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram channels.
12) These terms and conditions can be amended at any time without prior notice and the onus is on the participants to check them regularly.
13) The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Promoters: The Boucher Legacy, Cape Town, South Africa.